Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Tree Climber

Caesar
This is Caesar. He is a Christmas tree climber. Yep, he knocked down his owners' tree several times while they were gone! He looks pretty innocent, huh?

The other cats are Spice and Juice. I'm pretty sure they were cohorts in the tree destruction!

Juice
Spice
Of course, the dogs, Cena and Koby, didn't have anything to do with it. I'm sure they had a pretty good chuckle when the cats were scolded, though!

Koby and Cena wrestling
Waiting for dinner
The dogs have learned to sit patiently and wait for their dinner to be placed before them and they are so well-behaved!

Koby and Pete sharing a drink

Koby visiting with neighbor dog, Bentley

Koby got to come over a few times to play with Pete while Cena and I took walks through the neighborhood and by Boomer Lake. Juice is usually a little "hissy" with me, but after seeing me a couple of times a day for several days, he finally allows me to pet him. Spice and he are good friends and I found them curled up next to each other a few times.

Cena's shadow and mine

No comments:

Post a Comment