Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Paying It Forward

Pete modeling his new collar!
Last evening, while scrolling through the list of blogs I follow, I found "Pay It Forward" on Becky Povich's Blog. What a wonderful idea!

~The Rules~

ME: I will create something handmade to send to the First Five People who leave a comment on this post saying they would like to participate!

YOU: To play along you must be willing to repost this and do the same, offering something handmade to five other people. (At this part of The Rules, it didn't say the five people must be the first five to leave a comment on your blog, but that seems to be the thing to do.)

ME: So, I left a comment on Becky Povich's Blog and if I'm correct, I was the first person! Yay! That means I'll get something homemade from her!

My handmade "something" will probably be pet-related. I hope you enjoy paying it forward in your life. I enjoy paying it forward by picking up other dog owners' poo that they leave behind (shame on you people!) and by giving discounts to students and seniors for taking care of their pets.

YOU & ME, BOTH: All handmade "gifts" will be sent sometime in 2011. Mine will be sent by the end of February...or else I'll forget! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment