Sunday, January 16, 2011

Leapin' Lizards!

Over the Christmas holidays, Ellie's Bed & Biscuit played host to two wonderful lizards. Needless to say, I wasn't too sure about keeping lizards, much less at my house! My friend E. had confidence that I'd be fine keeping the lizards. Fred is a bearded dragon and Fernando "Fern" is a leopard gecko. They were polite guests, never complaining, always quiet, and very easy to take care of. Pete, Sox and Gus were very interested in watching their movements. I even became interested in watching them eat. "Crunch, crunch, crunch went the little (live) mealworms". ~Ewwww~ Anyway, it was interesting and fun!
Fred checking out his dinner

Fern laying under his shelter

Fern's cute face

Pete checking out Fred in his glass house

Fred

Fern deciding whether or not to eat his mealworms

No comments:

Post a Comment